FC2 Test 3

Hi,

I've just installed FC2 Test3 on my Dual Xeon 2.4 Box. I have a LSI
Logic Fibre channel controller and attached raid's of various types. I
can access the raids hanging of the FC HBA, but when I attempt to access
the raid's via the sg device (/dev/sg0 say) I get 'No such device or
address'.

Should the sg device be accessible? Do I need to do something extra?

Thanks

Burn
--
Burn Alting <burn goldweb com au>