What about CD 4?

If this had been discussed before (and I didn't notice) - sorry

I installed FC2T1-3 several times with different packages selections. I
was never asked to insert CD 4. XFce is located on CD 4, but I didn't
found a way to select it for installation in anaconda.

At the beginning I'm asked to confirm that I have CD 1-3 ready, CD 4
never got mentioned. Shouldn't this initial message include CD 4 or are
the required CD dynamically calculated?

Peter