Re: oracle10g FC2-test3

Igor, do you run selinux in permissive mode ?

Edmund

Igor N. Kolomiyets wrote:
Yes, i have no problem at all. As previously suggested add

export DISABLE_HUGETLBFS=1

into environment of the user which is running oracle instance. It should work.

Best regards,
Igor.

Edmund Mergl wrote:

I have triple cheked all requirements concerning shared mem but still no luck. Whenever dbca tries to create a database, I get the error message 'unable to create shared memory segment'. Is there someone who runs oracle successfully on FC2-test3 ?

Edmund