Re: cyrus-imap

On 5/9/2004 5:15 PM, David Collantes wrote:

So, can you, or anyone, detail as simply as I just did, how to accomplish the userless (using /etc/sasldb or sasldb2) scenario?

I forgot to add that certain entry are needed on sendmail to deliver to
cyrus-imap mailboxes. I found this on Google somewhere (do not recall now), which I entered on my /etc/mail/sendmail.mc and later regenerated my sendmail.cf, which works fine:

MAILER(cyrus)
define(`confLOCAL_MAILER',`cyrus')
LOCAL_RULE_0
R$=N                    $:$#local $: $1