Re: Latest yum update...Quake III and UT2004 no workie

On Monday 10 May 2004 15:45, alan wrote:
> On Mon, 10 May 2004, ByteEnable wrote:
> > I updated to the latest packages shown below.  I did not change the
> > kernel. Now Quake III resests the XServer, and UT2004 just hangs.
>
> Are you using the comercial nVIDIA or ATI drivers?  You might have hit the
> 4k stack issue.

I'm using kernel 327 without 4K Stacks and the NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-5341-pkg1.
I found my problem after reading my own post.  The MESA drivers in Xorg
confused the NVidia the GL drivers.  I just simply reinstalled the GL portion
of the NVidia drivers and everything is working again.

Byte