Re: Serious reservations about FC2 release on 5/18

On Sun, 16 May 2004 19:37:09 -0500
Gerry Tool <gstool earthlink net> wrote:

> I do concur that this is going to hurt the reputation of FC2.

Holy shit, too bad there isn't a whiner of the day award!   People like
you really shouldn't be using test releases.  The idea is to find problems
and post bug reports not freak out when things aren't working perfectly.
Maybe we should just do what Microsoft does and says Dual boot is
not supported, you're on your own!!

Cheers,
Sean