New test releases.

I know I know. It's crazy of me to ask considering FC2 was just released, but the kid in me needs to know when the next test release will be out and what the development schedule is going to be.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.