Re: New testing kernel. 2.6.10-1.727_FC3

On Friday 07 January 2005 13:07, Dave Jones wrote:
> As a heads-up, todays rawhide has an extra debugging check that
> checks those memory allocations periodically. This should catch
> stuff that stomps past the end of its allocation, but never
> free's it.  Hopefully it won't turn up anything new, but it's
> worth having it on for now just for a look-see..

I am having some problems of apparent conflicts between USB (mouse) and acpi
[this is already bugzilla'ed] and was wondering if the new kernel in rawhide
might fix the problem.  I am currently running FC3 with all available updates
applied.  Is there any problem running the rawhide kernel in such a system
(other than any problems the kernel itself might have)?
--
Gene