any way to install fc trough the internet ?

I wonder if one can install fc booting from a cd rescue and connectiong to the internet ? using yum or something like this ?
I cant find it, but maybe i miss something ?

I know it is possible from the network, AFTER downloading an iso ; but without downloading ?

--
Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when you open Windows !"