Re: NetworkManager 0.6.2; yum problems

Michel Salim wrote:
NetworkManager 0.6.2 has been in the updates-testing for a month - is
it getting pushed to updates anytime soon? It fixes a problem I've had
connecting to wireless networks (had to manually call dhclient on the
command line), and it's been in the development tree for both Fedora
and Ubuntu for a while too.

Incidentally, yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update NetworkManager
yum --enablerepo=updates-testing *install* NetworkManager
inexplicably claims that no updates are available; I had to resort to
downloading the RPMs manually. I even tried modifying the
configuration file to point manually to the server that definitely has
the files (mirrors.kernel.org). Updating to yum 2.6.1-0.fc5 does not
help. Has anyone else seen this? I tried resetting the yum caches.

--
Michel Salim
http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~msalim