Re: kde desktop lock broken by latest upgrade?

Neal Becker wrote:
After this mornings upgrades, after my kde desktop locked (which I have
configured to do automatically), I could not unlock it.  This message may
be related:
X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied) 10
  Major opcode:  2
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x2c0000e
WARNING: DCOPReply<>: cast to 'QStringList' error
WARNING: DCOPReply<>: cast to 'QString' error

it seems kcheckpass was not included in this version. I will push new kdebase package in FC5 update ASAP which resolves this issue.

Than