Re: kernel 2.6.16-1.2107_FC5 breaks graphical boot (and cups and httpd)

jeff tautologous com wrote:
and samba for me...

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
 > On 5/4/06, pribyl lowlevel cz <pribyl lowlevel cz> wrote:
>> I can confirm users complaining about problems with http and php running
 >> on this kernel. There is something really strange around...
 >
 > its effecting cups operation as well for me.
 >
 > -jef

It oops for me. The oops seems to be when it looks for a signature in swap for resume. I either shutdown or reboot, never suspend.

Jim

--
<tausq> Q. What's the difference between Batman and Bill Gates?
<tausq> A. When Batman fought the Penguin, he won.