Is this a bug in apxs?

Hi,

I'm trying to get mod_mono into FE but seem to have stumbled on
something which I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, so some advise is
appreciated.

mod_mono installs it's conf file in wherever apxs says the configure
files should go, which is /etc/httpd/conf. However, the httpd.conf file
itself says to suck in the config files from /etc/httpd/conf.d.

Should apxs be saying to install configuration files
into /etc/httpd/conf or should it be conf.d?

If it should be conf.d, apxs should say so!

mod_mono BZ : 189150

TTFN

Paul
--
Computer sind Klimaanlagen sehr ähnlich: beide funktionieren, es sei
denn man öffnet die Fenster