Kontact on FC4 problem since last update

On return from holiday I found a huge pile of updates to be applied, so can't
say exactly what is causing the problem, kde update or conflict, but it is a
new problem.

I use Kontact to access my remote diary.  Since the update I have seen 100%
cpu usage for around 6 seconds every time I try to add an entry, and again
for 2-3 seconds when it is saved.  Is anyone else seeing this?

Anne