system update with yum produces sgmentation fault

Hi

I installed FC5 from cds and then ran 'yum update' to update my system. After system update, my system has become unstable. Appliations start giving segmentation fault after running a while. If i restart my system, they run again perfectly for a while and then segmentation fault pops up. Is there a way to figure out which package has made my system unstable.

--
pritam