[OT] ssh tunnels?

Somewhat OT but I haven't been able to help myself with SSH Tunneling;
please excuse.

What syntax should I use to be able to forward an SSH tunnel between
two servers -- I want to have a console login banner available from my
work machine on my home machine;  I have access to ssh to my home
machine from work but not the reverse.

I need to get at the FC5 (Pre-FC6) system while at home so that I can
lots of QA points  :-)

Thanks/Sx
--
WC (Bill) Jones:  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BillJones