Building a ISO from rpm's.

I am looking for information on how to build an iso
from a bunch of *.rpm files for Fedora CORE 5.

Does anyone know where I can find such information.
Things such as:

* How to update the files for the iso.

* Tools to build the iso.

* How to build the iso.

I have looked on the web using Google, but, no luck.

Is there a Fedora mailing list that would have this
information?

Thanks

Dan Barnes