nv locks - nouveau bails

Is anyone else seeing problems with the nv and nouveau drivers? The problem started for me yesterday. The computer locks up with the nv. I then tried the nouveau which would load briefly, then exit.

Currently I am running mga on the primary and vesa on the NVidia card. Not an ideal situation.

Jim

--
QOTD:
	"Of course it's the murder weapon.  Who would frame someone with