Re: Inspiron 6400/1505 & Intel 3945 how to?

Hi

On 22/10/2007, Fulko Hew <fulko hew gmail com> wrote:

> b) I see warning/error messages that says the 'kill switch is enabled'.

Is the kill switch enabled? It is the keyboard toggle that turns the
wireless on and off. I think it's Fn-F2 or similar. There should be a
symbol on the F-key and a LED that shows active or not active for
wireless.

I think you may be able to default it to on or off in the BIOS.

-Cam