Rhythmbox

After some time when I play mp3 files Rhythmbox stops playing and I
get only crunks and rattles (I am not sure of my English) out of the
system
Same when playing a radio stream
 2.6.26-0.97.rc8.fc10.i686 is my kernel (but I experienced same
problems with older kernels): same machine is playing fine with F9!!!!
Any bug to be filed or already filed - I think that I have to file a
new one, out of a short bugzilla peeping :-)

Regards

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag