Re: Fedora LiveCD : Looking for Betatesters - Port of redhat 9.0base to fedora core 1

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 09:52:10AM -0500, Jef Spaleta wrote:
> What if the LiveCD I roll up..totally sucks? I assure you it would.
> Should I be allowed to say that its based on Fedora Core? I don't think
> so, because my crappy attempt at liveCD building would tarnish the
> official work done as part of the official Fedora community effort.  And

Sure, and thats one of the big reasons that Fedora is a trademark, so it
stands for something in terms of quality and protects the name and the users.
However if someone puts together a LiveCD worthy of the Fedora name there
is no fundamental reason it can't become a "Fedora LiveCD" providing its
up to it.