Re: Fedora Core 2 wishlists

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 10:15, Michael K. Johnson wrote:
> FWIW, one thing that we're not likely to do is just push the schedule
> out by a week for project foo, another week for project bar, etc. ad
> nauseum.

-Ditto GNOME 2.6!

-I've been playing around with Open/Red Carpet on my Fedora box and with
a little bit of work I think it would make a great addition to the
distro. Populate it with the proper channels and maybe make it support
yum and we'd have a GUI manager for new users.

-Multiple filesystem support in the installer (XFS, etc.)

Thanks!
-jorge