Re: Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Michael K. Johnson wrote:

However, that won't be the ONLY feature of Fedora Core 2. I'd like to
hear people's wishlists. Not everything will be possible, but it would
be nice to have a good list from which to pick the possibilities, and
from which to also pick ideas later for Fedora Core 3.

* Well tested inplace upgrade from FC1 -> FC2. I really would like to be able to just edit my yum.conf file, and do a you update, wait a little while, reboot, and done.

* KDE 3.2