Re: Fedora Core 2 wishlists

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 07:15, Michael K. Johnson wrote:

> However, that won't be the ONLY feature of Fedora Core 2.  I'd like to
> hear people's wishlists.  Not everything will be possible, but it would
> be nice to have a good list from which to pick the possibilities, and
> from which to also pick ideas later for Fedora Core 3.

pwdutils in addition to or instead of shadow-utils:

http://www.thkukuk.de/pam/pwdutils/

I haven't looked closely at these, but I know Thorsten Kukuk is the
maintainer for NIS/NIS+ and a bunch of glibc stuff, so it should be
pretty good and I like the feature set.  (Remember the discussion last
week about LDAP?)

Wil
--
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley nakedape cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *