Re: Fedora Core 2 wishlists

I want to bring a little know application to everyones attention. It is
called MultiSync and can be found at http://www.multisync.org . It is
used to sync different data sources such as bluetooth phones, SyncML
compliant devices, with evolution. I've been using it to sync my palm
and sony-ericcson t616 with evolution for quite some time. It is very
nice and clean code and I think it should be included in the base
distro.

--Jack