Re: rawhide report: 20031211 changes

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 15:40, Build System wrote:

> kernel-2.6.0-0.test11.1.13
> --------------------------

Ick, I forgot to update the changelog again. I suck.

This one enables boatloads of new config options.
- Previously loads of EISA/ISA cards were disabled, lots of other
  drivers got enabled (especially SCSI drivers & NICs).
- I also cleaned up things so that we no longer enable drivers on
  AMD64 that can't be used  (drivers for things like onboard interfaces
  on x86 hardware that has yet to make an appearance on amd64, or will
  never be there).
- Various debugging options now enabled, so you may start seeing more
  oopses and the like. This is a good thing, go hit bugzilla if you
  see anything that looks odd.
- JFS and a bunch of other lesser used filesystems (like AFFS) now
  reenabled.

	Dave