Re: Automatically bringing ethernet interfaces up when the cable isconnected (Fedora Core 2 Wishlists)

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:58:32 -0500
Jack Aboutboul <jaboutboul speakeasy net> wrote:

> 	What I think we need more than this are some patches to
> 	initscripts that allow for 'network profiling.'

Already there.

You create network profiles and then configure grub with separate entries
for each profile you want.   The boot option is
netprofile=[profile name]

Cheers,
Sean