Re: FC2 initial schedule posted

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 14:59, Gene C. wrote:
> 3.  With new/updated  packages being placed in fc-development and that being
> the basis for fc2, would there be some benefit if some of us (those who
> really want to be on the bleeding edge) to downloading and installing
> fc-development?  I noticed that at least one person has done this but would
> it be beneficial for a "bunch" of us to do this?  By beneficial I mean, can
> we help debugging packages before the 2 February test1 date and thus improve
> the chances that the overall schedule can be met?

Yep, that's one thought that's been had.  Also, the plan is for rawhide
to be generally installable as well to be able to get continuous testing
across installer changes/fixes.  I'm sure there will be days that it's
horribly horribly broken, but history shows that our nightly trees stay
mostly installable.

Jeremy