Re: Fedora Core 2 wishlists

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 07:10:12PM -0500, Bill Rugolsky Jr. wrote:
> One more item for the FC2 wishlist:
>
>  o  GFS! :-)

:-)

I think it's a matter of timing more than anything.  But it's time
for me to chant my mantra: upstrea, upstream, upstream.  We are very
cautious about putting things in Fedora Core that aren't upstream,
even our own stuff.  Honestly, it's a bit early to set timeframe
for GFS in regards to FC.

But I'm glad to hear that this announcement we made sounds good to
you!

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/