rpm2html?

Hi,

I used to use rpm2html on Red Hat lInux 8. I recompiled rpm2html v1.8.2 on
Fedora Core 1 and it compiled but failed to work. (Not surprising as I saw
no mention of it being compatible with rpm v4.2)

Did someone volunteer to take over development from Daniel Veillard?

Does anyone know of other software to build some usefull webpages based on
a bunch of RPM files?

Hugo.

    hvdkooij vanderkooij org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.