Linksys router problems with 2.6 kernels

Since using the 2.6 kernels, it seems I have problems accessing my
linksys router via web/http whereas with 2.4 I can access it.

Anyone heard of this as of yet?  Am going to talk with Linksys tech
support but wanted to try this first to see if anyone had any ideas or
suggestions.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!"