Re: Reopen a request for gpgme in Core

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 07:24:25 +0100
Michael Schwendt <fedora wir-sind-cool org> wrote:
> Two observations: Where's the patch to be found? And shouldn't you use
> Sylpheed rather than Evolution? ;)

Heh heh now that it does gpg signing/verification on my box I might start using
it :-)  Truth to tell, there are some features of Evolution I'm somewhat loathe
to lose so I might have to bounce between the two mailers for a while depending
on what I'm doing.

The current version of the patch can be found here:
  http://www.tiki-lounge.com/~toshio/fedora/sylpheed-gpgme1.0-12.patch

I've been posting announcements about it to the sylpheed mailing list.

-toshio