Re: /etc/hotplug/usb/usbcam - console.lock

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 12:19:35AM +1100, Phantom wrote:

> Couldn't find if anyone had posted this in the devel list but thought it
> was worth a mention if someone wants to fix it ( if it is indeed an
> oversight in the usbcam file ? )

Please report a bug in bugzilla about this.

> Turns out a minor change in the usbcam file fixes it.

The change you mention doesn't seem to apply to the usbcam file we
ship, as far as I can tell.

Please report a bug in bugzilla so that this issue can be tracked
properly and we can get to the bottom of it.

Tim.
*/