Re: ssh X forwarding change in FC3

Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
Hmm? i haven't seen any problems with it, and i have used SSH (with X)
from anything from a mac to fc3 and fc2 computers, to fc3 and fc2
computers. Never any problem. Only thing worth mention is that the mac
and fc2 didn't understand the -Y flag, it just said it wasn't a real
flag. So we stuck to X, and everything worked.

Yes the problem was only introduced in FC3

From fc3 we also needed
-Y, and then copy/paste would work. No problem whatsoever.

Yes, that what we're saying. -Y is a new option, the long version of which is --dont-fail-in-obscure-ways The default should be to work and we can still have a --fail-in-obscure-ways option.

--
Pádraig Brady - http://www.pixelbeat.org