Re: kernel builds for ppc

On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 15:26 +0100, Ralf Ertzinger wrote:

> Before I go off and file a bug about it: is there a reason that no new
> kernel builds for ppc have shown up for quite a while?

It was disabled in 1.1067 with a comment '4-level pagetables broke the
world'. If I add ppc64 back to the ExlusiveArch line it does seem to
build now, although ppc doesn't build for other reasons (RAID6 Altivec
support broken).

We really ought to require a bug to be filed before the build system
will allow you to exclude architectures.

--
dwmw2