Re: Building rpms on AMD64

Nick Bargnesi wrote:

If I were you - I would check to make sure you also do not have 32-bit
X libraries installed. Part of the full installation you selected
installs compat packages allowing you to build for different
platforms. If removing the 32-bit libraries helps, send the solution
back to the user list.

Related to this. How does one go about removing 32bit libraries with rpm?

How do you selectively remove just i386 rpms? I couldn't find any option in "rpm --help"
that selects just the rpms of a given architecture.

John Ellson