Re: Fedora Core 4

Adriano Galano wrote:
What about Stateless Linux project on FC4?

Even if the Stateless project isn't continued, I think it would be very usefull to make sure the current state works also on FC4. It would encourage people from outside RedHat to work on it.

But I sure hope the project will be continued. It's a very promissing goal that may not get lost and could increase the ease of maintaining a linux installation for a large network of users in a school/company/public place.

--
Peter Dedecker
The Fedora Stateless @ UGent project