Re: Fedora Core 4

seth vidal wrote:
Have you considerer smart :
http://www.smartpm.org/

It is Interesting. But sometimes it ignore %{epoch} (for good or bad
reason it's not the point), does not support group, the gui interface is
a little confusing.
Smart is quite fast (python), have gnome, kde, text interface. It's in
beta/testing stage.

At this point smart doesn't have multilib support (at least from reading
of the code) so I'm not sure how useful that will be for a distro
offering (soon, I hope) two multilib archs: x86_64 and ppc64.

It belongs in at least in Extras with ExclusiveArch: i386, ppc. If upstream adds multilib capability later, then the arch support can be expanded.

Warren