Alien Night vs ksh (was: rawhide report: 20050121 changes)

> Removed package ytalk

This is a shame. On a multi-user boxes communicating at the command line
via ytalk is the way to go. Much much better than regular "talk".

> Removed package pdksh

We have a large tutorial that introduces and explorers the features of
various shells that includes coverage of pdksh. I also know of quite a
few gray beards that swear by ksh.

Having ksh or a ksh clone has pretty much been a given on any Unix or
Linux box for a couple decades now. Breaking this expected behavior now
would be extremely unfortunate. Doesn't seem worth it save ~350kb.

If you want to save 350kb, then pick one of the following and ditch it

20 years of tradition or alien night?

When brining it back, please consider replacing pdksh with the official

It is licensed under the CPL 1.0 which is an OSI approved license.

Dax Kelson
Guru Labs