Re: Alien Night vs ksh (was: rawhide report: 20050121 changes)

John W. Linville wrote:

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 10:50:57AM -0700, Dax Kelson wrote:

20 years of tradition or alien night?

When brining it back, please consider replacing pdksh with the official
ksh?

I'd have to second this -- fortunately, it looks like it is already "in the works"...

http://www.kornshell.com/

Thanks for the link...I didn't realize this had been opened-up!

John

Just FYI: Graphviz, also from AT&T Research, is also now released under the CPL.
http://www.graphviz.org/

There is a pre-CPL version in extras, but I don't know who is looking after it and
they don't respond to bugzilla. If someone-in-charge of Fedora would like me (a graphviz author) to maintain it,
please let me know how...

John Ellson