Re: Is there a working swsusp for FC3 2.6.10?

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 10:18:41AM +0000, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> I want to run that risk. Exactly what flags do I need to make =y in the
> i686 kernel config of FC's Linux src.rpm ?
>
> I've tried the obvious one, but the kernel _never_ compiles :|

I think that compile failure was being caused by the 4g4g patch (at
least, that used to be the case).

2.6.9/10's swsusp is slow and fragile compared to current mainline
swsusp, so things might work out better if you try with FC4 kernels.

I need to get swsusp working on FC3 on my own laptop, so I'll have to
tackle this problem soon. However, I might not get to it for another
week or two.

-Barry K. Nathan <barryn pobox com>