Re: RFC: Optimizing for 386

tor, 20.01.2005 kl. 19.37 skrev Paul Iadonisi:
> On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 19:05 +0100, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > *rant*
>
> [bunch of political crap snipped]
>
> > */rant*
>
>   Please realize that fedora-devel list members are likely of wide and
> varied political opinion (as well as wide and varied country of
> residence and/or citizenship) and keep this kind of crap off this list.

Just got a bit provoked. I had a long argument about if we could afford
upgrading one computer from 128 to 256 MB of RAM. Turned out we could
only afford a 64 MB chip scavenged from a defunct older box (which was
also scavenged for PSU, CPU-fan, HDD, floppy, cdrom etc.

pretty enviromentaly friendly, tough.