Re: rawhide report: 20050121 changes

Once upon a time, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> said:
> Not sure:
> - pan

Pan is still in rawhide; I take it it won't be for long?  What are we
supposed to use instead of pan?  Last time I tried to load a large
binaries group (alt.binaries.emulators.mame) in Thunderbird it locked up
solid.  Also, does Thunderbird handle yEnc (Mozilla didn't last time I
tried)?

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>