Re: further package removals/potential package removals

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 23:58 -0500, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 05:51 +0100, FÃliciano Matias wrote:
> > Why do we keep xpdf in Fedora Core ?
> > gpdf works fine.
>
> gpdf works with a much smaller subset of pdfs than gpdf.
>
> There's hope, though.  evince[1] will save us all from our crappy widget
> PDF viewing experience.

I've been bought by evince. The speed of it displaying PDFs is
astonishing all by it self. Also, it hasn't had any problem with none of
the PDFs I've got here, and some I had to open with xpdf, other with
gpdf (and a few with ggv).

Rui

+ So let's do it...?