Re: rawhide report: 20050121 changes

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 06:49:43PM -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> - balsa/libesmtp (really, they go together)
> - sylpheed

One of these - IMHO sylpheed or slypheed+claws should stay IFF we keep XFCE
in the base distro. The other gui mailers are unusable on low end machines.
If XFCE also goes to extras (sensible perhaps) then fine.

> - freeciv
> - gnuchess
> - xboard

I'd like to see some newer / better games picked up. Another question for
FC4 maybe "bzflag or bzflag2"

Alan