Re: further package removals/potential package removals

Le samedi 22 janvier 2005 Ã 22:26 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a Ãcrit :
> Hi
>
> .  gcj is really coming along
> > impressively in the things it can run now.
>
> yes. I am impressed on the recent developments on gcj,. that reminds
> me is jonas going to be included in fc4?

jonas-like package are a bitch to package because they depend on an lot
of underlying java infrastructure. There are some jonas bits in
jpackage, though I doubt there are tested enough to make in in FC yet.

You can try them and give some feedback if you want to speed things up a
bit.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot