Re: rawhide report: 20050121 changes

On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 07:32:45AM -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
> I didn't say stop discussing integration with extras, did I?  If I even
> implied that, I apologize.  Please, please keep that part of the
> discussion going.

I don't think KDE into extras is a good idea yet for another reason - extras
is with the best will in the world going to show up glitches with FC4. Every
programming person here knows that - its better to avoid some of the really
hard and big stuff being used as a test target.

I'd love to see FC5 or FC6 down to two CD's + extras

Alan