Re: FC4 with localized firefox (wishlist)

Josep Puigdemont wrote:
Hi,

Here it is my short wish list for FC4, if I may send one ;-)
I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not, but I for one
would like to see localized versions of Firefox for each installed
language, by default.

The version in rawhide does this already, at least for the languages that Firefox have been translated into already. I've just been sort of swamped and haven't had time to backport to fc3 yet.