Re: further package removals/potential package removals

On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 11:59 -0500, Alan Cox wrote:
> > I love ddd :-)
> > I request to move lesstif and openmotif21 to Fedora Extra. But keep
> > openmotif (use by ddd).
>
> You love ddd but is it a critical base package ? The idea that
> "extras" ==
> "inferior" has to go away to make it work well.

Its probably time consuming to change that "extras" == "inferior" idea;
because at the moment, we still haven't worked around to define Extras
yet

All these package removals should go on tandem with us launching Extras
officially, imho
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/