Re: RFC: Soname in rpm name

seth vidal wrote:
> Right but the problem is this.
> sometimes, when I know a dep a package needs i'll request it too.
> so instead of:
>  yum install rdiff-backup
> I'll run:
>  yum install rdiff-backup librsync
> So, I've requested it - but only b/c I know it's a dep.

I don't think many people do that, only those that know what is required by
what. Besides, since you've added manually on install, you'll probably add
it manually on removal, won't you ? So there will be no lib leftover.

Aurélien
--
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : gauret amessage info
For external use only